The Jean Gielen sheltered workshop has made investments with a view to overcome future challenges.
NEW in 2018 HPP http://www.rtc.be/video/info/economie/celabor-conserver-les-aliments-par-haute-pression_1498767_325.html
3 "property" investments :
- New 120m² workshop temperature-controlled premises designed for food packaging and intended to accommodate 4 filling lines.
- Refrigerator (2°-6°C) of over 100m² able to contain one hundred Euro pallets.
- Cold chamber (15°-20°C) of over 300m³ able to accommodate approximately 250 pallets.
2 "production tools" investments :
- Diverses machines pour le conditionnement de produits alimentaires liquides.
- 1 full line for bottling cold sauces.
(Filler, multi-format capper, triple labeller, induction sealer, etc.)
- Various machines for the packaging of liquid food products.
=> All for an overall budget of €300,000.